HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Date Posted:Jun 10, 2021
As a member in the Product Development & Management team, you are required to perform product development and management role effectively and efficiently to oversee the life cycle of our multimedia tablet applications and education platform products. You will work closely with engineers, programmers, customer services, sales and marketing teams in formulating product development strategies, new products planning, on-going enhancing product logistics and supporting systems, and exploring new business opportunities.
The main role of this position is to formulate user requirement specifications for the new Web portal and Android/iOS apps based on input from various teams, manage development teams to deliver the apps on time, test the developed apps to ensure the quality for production launch and review the app’s feedback from customers to make improvement.
Job Location:Hong Kong
To succeed in this role
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years product management experience with solid project management skills. Project management experience in Web portal, Android and/or Apple iOS platform is an advantage
- Passionate about new technology.
- Creative, self-motivated, self-disciplined and able to work independently.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage.
Closing Posted:Aug 31, 2021
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's privacy statement (http://www.hkt.com/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.