HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Date Posted:Jun 10, 2021
The DrGo app connects you with Hong Kong registered doctors, so you can benefit from a telemedicine video consultation. Our on-demand mobile platform enables you to book an appointment and consult a doctor of your choice via a video call. Any medicine and any medical certificate and/or referral letter which the doctor may prescribe or issue to you after the consultation will be delivered directly to your door.
As Senior Business Planning Manager of our DrGo team, your major job responsibilities include:
- Formulate, consolidate, and manage yearly P&L budget and prepare business case to achieve business growth.
- Manage and monitor sales performance of DrGo Telemedicine and Healthstore business
- Review financial and sales performance on regular basis via various perspectives and summarize the key findings as insights.
- Translate business idea into a sound financial model and provide business proposal for Management decision.
- Collaborate with function managers to develop business plans to meet business KPIs.
- Develop business case study for business and channel expansion; conduct extensive research (both qualitative and quantitative) to evaluate the business potentials and project sales forecasts based on dynamic market situations and company strategic direction.
- Prepare performance report for business partners and identify the potential business collaboration with partners.
- Closely monitor market size and trend and prepare analytical reports of key business partners and competitors.
Job Location:Hong Kong
To succeed in this role
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Business planning and analysis, preferably with knowledge of healthcare, e-Commerce, or telecommunication industry
- Strong business sense and ability to dig deep to understand the business performance drivers
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skill and strategic mindset
- Good team player, proactive and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiatives
- Excellent command of spoken and written skills in English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Planning Manager
Closing Posted:Aug 31, 2021
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's privacy statement (http://www.hkt.com/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.