HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Date Posted:Jun 10, 2021
The DrGo app connects you with Hong Kong registered doctors, so you can benefit from a telemedicine video consultation. Our on-demand mobile platform enables you to book an appointment and consult a doctor of your choice via a video call. Any medicine and any medical certificate and/or referral letter which the doctor may prescribe or issue to you after the consultation will be delivered directly to your door.
As Merchandizing Manager of our DrGo team, your major job responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement overall merchandising strategies and product/ service mix to drive sales of DrGo Healthstore and achieve business goals.
- Identify potential product/ services to fuel the growth of DrGo Health Store
- Maintain close and strong vendor relationships aligning with business plans, product/ service selection
- Liaise with vendors on commercial deals & contracts
- Manage supplier relationship and monitoring supplier performance.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and trends, analyze sales performance through sell-through analysis and propose action plan
- Work closely with DrGo Healthstore Marketing and Operation & Logistic teams to achieve business goals
- Coordinate and manage the day to day operations including account & SKU setup, quotation, sample, order follow up, stock management and etc.
Job Location:Hong Kong
To succeed in this role
- Degree holder with minimum of 5-year experience in e-commerce and merchandising field
- Ability to handle autonomously projects and deal with sourcing, cost analysis and agreement
- Good in price negotiation and trading and agreement terms negotiation
- Hands-on experience in managing SKUs an categories through various online channels
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese and excellent skills in communication, presentation and negotiation
Closing Posted:Aug 15, 2021
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
- - Email: email@example.com
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's privacy statement (http://www.hkt.com/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.