HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Date Posted:Jun 02, 2021
An ageing population is driving demand for healthcare and medical services for the elderly. And HKT subsidiary eSmartHealth Limited is providing exactly that for senior citizens. In fact, eSmartHealth is Hong Kong’s very first cloud-based health data management service and offers “remote healthcare monitoring”. This has been made possible by innovative application of user-friendly technologies that help the elderly live well in a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
DrGo is a new end-to-end app-based platform connecting users with Hong Kong registered doctors and other healthcare professionals who will provide medical and healthcare consultation services and advice via video consultation on mobile device. Certain prescribed medicine will be delivered to the user’s designated address. DrGo is the first HealthTech platform pioneered by HKT, offering convenient tele-healthcare services via on an end-to-end app-based platform developed and managed locally by HKT professionals. With HKT’s advanced technologies, the entire consultation journey, including service registration, appointment booking, video consultation and payment will take place with encryption, aiming at protecting users’ privacy.
DrGo users in Hong Kong can get access to a one-stop medical consultation via their mobile devices. They can speak to a doctor or other healthcare professional from their home or workplace without the need to making a physical visit or queuing at a hospital or clinic. Remote consultation provides sense of ease and convenience, which is particularly important at a time when social distancing is critical during the current pandemic.
As Senior Marketing Executive of eSmartHealth / DrGo team, your major job responsibilities include:
- Report to Marketing Manager
- Plan, assist and implement marketing and business development strategies to achieve marketing and sales objective.
- Assist Marketing Manager to prepare annual operating plan (AOP).
- Assist Marketing Manager for external business development to potential clients.
- Liaise and work with internal parties to execute marketing campaigns.
- Plan, executive and manage events including scheduling and resources management, logistic co-ordination, monitoring venue set-up and onsite supervision.
- Writing, editing and proofreading creative copy and health article.
- Be DrGo customer service and logistic anchor to ensure efficient and smooth operation flow
- Assist in other duties and ad hoc special projects as assigned.
Job Location:Hong Kong
To succeed in this role
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing, Business, Health Science, Healthcare-related discipline and Social Work.
- With 3-4 years’ marketing experience, preferably in elderly care service, healthcare and medical industry.
- A proactive team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, detailed-oriented and highly organized with strong sense of responsibility and can-do attitude under tight timeline.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Closing Posted:Jul 31, 2021
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
- - Email: email@example.com
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's privacy statement (http://www.hkt.com/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.