HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Date Posted:Jun 02, 2021
The DrGo app connects you with Hong Kong registered doctors, so you can benefit from a telemedicine video consultation. Our on-demand mobile platform enables you to book an appointment and consult a doctor of your choice via a video call. Any medicine and any medical certificate and/or referral letter which the doctor may prescribe or issue to you after the consultation will be delivered directly to your door.
As Digital Marketing Executive of our DrGo team, your major job responsibilities include:
- Develop content strategy across all platforms including app, web, emails and social media that supports the business objective
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the performance metrics of websites, ecommerce, online marketing activities across paid, owned and earned media channels, and provide insights and interpretations
- Perform copy writing, editing and proofreading for digital and print materials
- Liaise and work with internal parties to execute marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with UX and Design teams to deliver new initiatives to continuously improve user experience
Job Location:Hong Kong
To succeed in this role
- University graduate in marketing, business management or related disciplines
- Proven 1-2 years’ working experience in marketing, business development or operational management; preferable in telecom, FMCG, eCommerce and retail industries
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, able to work under tight timeline
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Strong sense of ownership for the channels and campaigns that you’re in charge of with a natural sense of responsibility towards campaign performance
- Flexible - able to multitask across multiple channels. This role would involve testing as well as filling the gaps wherever needed to explore new paid media channels
- Knowledge and experience in using Google Analytics, data studio or magento is preferred
Closing Posted:Jul 31, 2021
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
- - Email: email@example.com
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's privacy statement (http://www.hkt.com/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.