HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Date Posted:Jun 01, 2021
- Handle customer's enquiries, complaints and technical support via email and web chat in a timely and professional manner
- Working Location: Shatin (nearby City One Town)
- 42.5 hours per week, 5-day work
- Willing to take up day or night shift duty (optional to candidates) and work on weekend & public holidays
- Preferably available to take night shift (1530-0000 or 1730-0200) with shift allowance
Job Location:Hong Kong
- F.5 / DSE or above with minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Customer-oriented and good caring attitude
- Chinese typing using 速成 / 倉頡 input method at required speed of 30 wpm
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience of PC operations and Internet knowledge
Closing Posted:Jun 30, 2021
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.