HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Date Posted:Jun 01, 2021
- Handle general enquiries, billing enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Cooperate with other teams members to resolve customer's request efficiently
- Promote company products/services
- Work Location: Shatin (nearby City One Town)
- Work shifts between 8am - 8pm (including weekends & public holidays)
- 42.5 or 48 working hours per week (optional to candidates)
Job Location:Hong Kong
- F.5 / DSE or above with minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Good spoken English and Cantonese
- Customer-oriented with passion, patience and caring attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Closing Posted:Jun 30, 2021
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.